The Major 2000 has been designed to offer real flexibility, catering for a wide range of customer requirements and site specifications. The standard in-line aggregate section is available in three or four compartment construction, whilst a Lloyds approved ISO container design is ideal for overseas markets.
- Ideal on-site plant for precast, smaller readymix operations and civil engineering contractors
- Choice of direct shovel loading or conveyor feed
- Units can be combined to meet virtually any site requirement
- Modules can be easily transported on standard trailers
- Tandem units with 'common' aggregate storage bins to double the plant output capacity
|Batching facilities:||'wet', 'half-wet', 'dry' or 'combination' batching|
|Output range:||30 to 240 cubic metres per hour|